Designer / Maker
Designed and manufactured by W.A.S. Benson (1854-1924)
Copper and brass, with original glass funnel and shade
60 x 35 x 8 cm
English (London) circa 1900
For a variant of this wall light, see Ian Hamerton (ed.), W.A.S. Benson Arts and Crafts Luminary and Pioneer of Modern Design, Woodbridge, 2005, p. 109.
The original glass shade was manufactured by Powell of Whitefriars.
The wall light has now been wired for electricity.